This was a non-religious MBSR course taught by a Buddhist Monk, were people all right about being taught by a Monk?
· More than alright, the gentle approach and depth of understanding enhanced the course.
· I think Bhante has a lovely voice and calm manner and is an excellent teacher.
· Absolute privilege, added a spiritual dimension but in a very inclusive and non-judgmental way.
· Found it helpful to be taught mindfulness by someone with Bhante's level of knowledge and who practices it everyday.
· Felt safe and comfortable with Bhante. Very warm and kind person.
· Enhanced experience as learnt more about Buddhism as well as mindfulness (secular)
· It was a wonderful experience
· Bhante was a very good teacher. There was no religious focus to the course.
· I found it meant more because Bhante is a monk
· No one mentioned it and it never crossed my mind
· I think that the fact that Bhante is a monk adds to the experience
· Very comfortable and relaxed. Bhante is fantastic!